The Eastern Region is picking up work exponentially. Please remember to get on the out of work list as soon as you are available for work.
We currently have opportunities at the following projects.
- Multiple outages with APM and Siemens with many working opportunities available.
For more information, contact Cliff Tucker at (813) 626-1119
- Silman – Multiple millwrights needed in Mebane, NC. The schedule is 5/10s with $65/day per diem on days worked if staying more than 60 miles from site.
- Turbine Pros – Roanoke Rapids Hydro and Gaston Hydro are in need of 2 millwrights immediately for long term work. The schedule is 6/10s with $75/day per diem.
- Siemens – Sherwood Smith needs two millwrights from 2/27 until 3/9. One must be certified in rigging. The schedule is 7/12s with $110/day per diem.
- F.A. Wilhelm – 15-20 millwrights needed.
- APM: Plant Sherer is in need of 2 millwrights for a job starting on 03/01. The duration 6/10s for 2 weeks.
- O’Conner: Plant McDonough is in need of 34 millwrights for both day and night shift. The job starts on 03/11 working 7/12s for 5 weeks.
- Turbine Pros: Plant McDonough is in need of one millwright and four millwrights on nights starting on 03/13. The schedule is 7/12s for 5 weeks.
- Turbine Pros: Plant Vogtle is in need of 7 millwrights for 4 weeks, working 6/10s.
For more information, contact Robert Strickland (770) 795-1263 or Charles Smith (704) 286-1263
- JEA Brandy Branch with APM is in need of 20 millwrights for a job starting on March 6.
- GP Brunswick with Airco Industrial is in need of 20 journeymen and 10 apprentice millwrights for a job starting on 2/25 until 3/8.
For more information, contact Robert Jeffers at (904) 303-2691