An Elite Workforce
By partnering with SSMRC millwrights, contractors get direct access to the most highly skilled laborers in their industries. Our values, training regimens, and safety standards consistently ensure dependable workers and unrivaled craftsmanship, regardless of location or industry specialization.
Facility owners get the highest level of service and expertise, the least amount of production downtime, and the safest jobsite practices by staffing their projects with SSMRC millwrights.
Productivity is guaranteed with millwrights from the Southern States Millwright Regional Council. Contractors and facility owners who utilize Southern States Millwrights have access to unlimited, ongoing training for any project and a veteran workforce that gets the big picture: When the project is successful, everyone benefits.
On Time and On Budget
Our skills and experience keep your project on time and on budget. Tailor-made contracts and work schedules meet your project’s specifications. Disciplined crews arrive where, when, and for as long as they’re needed. Certified specialists are trained in the latest products and techniques. Intense safety training helps create the safest possible work site. Foreman and superintendent training is available for solid jobsite leadership. Southern States Millwrights are dedicated to making the project a success.
Focus on Safety
At the core of every training course and on the minds of every jobsite crew is safety. A safe work site is achieved only by comprehensive training for every millwright on every project. A full line of safety courses and qualifications are offered to our millwrights every year.
Training and Expertise
Thanks to rigorous training standards, SSMRC millwrights are an elite class of construction professionals with expertise in a diverse range of industries. Contracting with union millwrights gets you reliable problem solvers who are regarded as the best trained and most prepared for any project in any location.
Southern States Millwrights solve problems.
We understand new technology and possess specialized talents to address challenges that surface during a project.
Manpower shortages plaguing our region are alleviated by Southern States Millwrights, thanks to our standardized training and mobility.
Starting with pre-project conferences to outline the scope of work, manpower needs, and scheduling issues, our contractors keep lines of communication open throughout the life of the project. We also work to complete projects without production missing a beat by adjusting work schedules around peak production hours and scheduling shifts during non-typical work hours.
Southern States Millwrights are trained to standards that produce the same highly skilled labor regardless of location. Whether we work in the booming oil and gas industry along America’s Gulf Coast or the surging automotive and material handling industries throughout the 11 Southern states of the USA, our standardized training ensures every millwright possesses the same superior skills.
Partnering with the SSMRC nets the following assets from our millwrights and contractors:
- Dedication: We come to work every day with a positive attitude, a professional appearance, and a determination to finish the job correctly the first time.
- Availability: Our thousands of millwrights enable our contractors to be fully staffed at all times, enabling quick responses to emergencies and installation, maintenance, and repair challenges.
- Timeliness: Meeting schedules is key, and our crews know that fast, accurate installations are priority one.
- Flexibility: Compressing schedules, adjusting daily work hours, work days, and work weeks, and modifying crew sizes are just some of the strategies we will employ to keep your project on time and on budget.
- Customer Service: We are trained to not only finish work according to the customer’s satisfaction, but to follow through with training, maintenance, and customer service. One call puts the best-trained maintenance crews at the work site to get the job done as quickly as possible.