Please fill out the form below if you would like to attend the SSMRC Sisters in the Brotherhood meeting that will be held May 31 at 7 p.m. Central time. The deadline to register is May 29 at midnight.
At this online Zoom meeting, sisters will be invited to nominate members to hold the following SIB Committee officer positions: Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Communications Coordinator, and Mentorship Coordinator. The election will be held during a Zoom meeting on June 28 at 7 p.m. Central time.
Here are some things to keep in mind about the nomination and election processes:
- To nominate someone for office, you must be a member in good standing at the time of nominations.
- You cannot nominate yourself for office.
- An individual can only accept a nomination for one position.
- Those nominated must be present in order to accept the nomination (except if prevented by accident, sickness, or other substantial reason accepted by the council).
- Each nominee must have been a member of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America for two consecutive years immediately prior to nomination.
- You cannot be nominated if you are receiving a pension.
Members who fill out the form below will receive a Zoom link to attend the May 31 meeting.